PEP GUARDIOLA - COACHING HIGH PRESSING TACTICS & SESSIONS AGAINST DIFFERENT FORMATIONS
Finally, the first ever book to provide you with a step-by-step tactical analysis of Pep Guardiola’s High Pressing Tactics (126 Tactical Examples), so you can implement his relentless high pressing style
Learn how Manchester City use their innovative pressing tactics and strategic positional play to dominate against various systems of play (4-3-3, 4-2-3-1, 4-4-2, 4-3-1-2, 3-4-3, and 3-4-1-2).
In this book you can:
- Learn how to implement Pep Guardiola’s high pressing tactical approach
- Learn the positional discipline and strategic positional play required to produce a relentless pressing game
- Learn the specific roles and responsibilities needed to ensure your players know when and where to press with coordinated movements
- Coach your forwards, midfielders and even defenders to aggressively closing down opponents
- Coach your players to position themselves to restrict passing options and set up traps
- Produce a high-intensity pressing game to disrupt the opposition’s build-up play
126 Tactical Examples against different formations are used to create 10 Sessions (33 Practices), which you can implement into your training.