This FULL COLOUR book gives you a rare opportunity to use Pep Guardiola's Practices and learn from one of the best coaches in the history of football.
The 88 Attacking Combinations and Attacking Positional Patterns of Play included are taken direct from Pep Guardiola's training sessions at Manchester City, Bayern Munich and FC Barcelona
Find out why Pep Guardiola marks out zones on the training pitch and how he uses them to practice his unique positional patterns of play, maximise space, disorganise the opposition and move the ball into dangerous attacking areas (“Half Spaces”).
Pep Guardiola Practice Topics Included:
- 60 Attacking Positional Patterns of Play in the 4-3-3 and 3-5-2 Formations
(50 Manchester City, 3 Bayern Munich & 7 FC Barcelona)
- 28 Attacking Combination Practices
(8 Manchester City, 10 Bayern Munich & 10 FC Barcelona)
|Learn, practice and apply Pep Guardiola’s exact attacking combinations and patterns of play direct from his training sessions
- 148 Pages
- FULL COLOUR Print
- 88 Practices & Variations
- U14-Pro Level
Pep Guardiola Practice Examples:
- Passing Combination and Aerial Pass in Behind for a Third Man Run
- Fast Combination Play with Lay-off, Overlap Run, Cross and Finish
- Switching Play for the Wing Back to Receive in Behind with Overlap Run
- Both Forwards Drop Back to Combine + Attacking Midfielder’s Third Man Run
- Fast Combination Play + Short Diagonal Aerial Pass in Behind
Full Book Contents: Click Here
Buďte prvý, kto napíše príspevok k tejto položke.
Len registrovaní užívatelia môžu pridávať články. Prosím prihláste sa alebo registrujte.