COACHING TRANSITION PLAY - FULL SESSIONS FROM THE TACTICS OF SIMEONE, GUARDIOLA, KLOPP, MOURINHO & RANIERI
Michail Tsokaktsidis is a UEFA ‘A’ Licence coach and has used this analysis to produce 23 full sessions (98 practices) including:
- Transition Games
- Fast Break Attacks
- Counter Attacking
- Small Sided Games
- Pressing to Win the Ball
- Defensive Reactions to Recover the Ball
- Team Shape and Organisation
You can use these ready-made sessions to practice these top coaches' tactics and find solutions for every tactical situation:
- Transition from defence to attack in the Low, Middle and High Zones.
- Transition from attack to defence in the Low, Middle and High Zones.
32 Transition Play Tactical Analysis including:
- Diego Simeone: Press, Win the Ball + Counter Attack with Quick Combination Play in Limited Space
- Pep Guardiola: Fast Transition to Attack from the Back: Exploiting Space in Behind
- Jurgen Klopp: Quick Transition to Defence in the Middle Zone
- Jose Mourinho: Team Shape and Collective Pressing When Possession is Lost
- Claudio Ranieri: Defensive Organisation to Win the Ball and Fast Running to Support Counter Attack
98 Practices (23 Full Sessions) including:
- Defending in a 4 v 4 Situation and Quick Transition to 4 v 2 Counter Attack
- High Press and Fast Transition to Attack in an 8 v 8 Tactical Game
- Counter Attacks in a Dynamic 3 Zone Transition Game
- Defensive Reactions After Finishing an Attack in a Dynamic Transition Game
- Regaining Possession High Up the Pitch in a 6 Goal Game
- Fast Reactions to Recover the Ball in a Dynamic 7 v 7 Game
Buďte prvý, kto napíše príspevok k tejto položke.
Len registrovaní užívatelia môžu pridávať články. Prosím prihláste sa alebo sa registrujte.