SPANISH FOOTBALL FEDERATION COACHING PROGRAM U9-12
This official RFEF book is written by Eduardo Valcárcel, the Director of the Spanish Football Federation Coaching School. He has used his experience to provide a full program of technical and tactical practices which are ideal for coaches at youth level, who want to develop their players and teams to world leading Spanish standards.
There are 11 essential topics included:
- Running with the Ball at Speed
- Dribbling Past Opponents and 1 v 1 Duels
- Duels (2v1, 2v2, 3v1, 3v2, 3v3)
- Possession Games
- Attacking Combination Play
- Tactical Development
You can use the official RFEF 96 practices to help develop your players.
There are 96 practices including:
- Quick Decision Making & Dribbling in Different Situations
- 3 Team Possession Game with 4 Receiving Corners
- Drop, Turn, Receive & Finish
- Flank Play, Supporting Runs & Finishing
- Build Up to Finish in an 8 v 8 Small Sided Game
Buďte prvý, kto napíše príspevok k tejto položke.