MARCELO BIELSA - ATTACKING TACTICS AND SESSIONS (4-1-4-1)
Learn from one of the most respected and admired coaches in modern football:
How to attack and create chances in the final third with Marcelo Bielsa’s 4-1-4-1 formation 93 Practices & Variations based on 148 Tactical Situations
This FULL COLOUR book provides a full tactical analysis of Marcelo Bielsa’s 4-1-4-1 attacking tactics (148 Tactical Situations) to provide a complete blueprint for how to attack and create chances in the final third.
Marcelo Bielsa is a highly respected coach revered for his innovative playing style, tactics and formations. His influence on football and elite coaches across the world has had a huge impact
Marcelo Bielsa’s Attacking Style of Play:
- Exciting and Expansive Attacking Tactics
- High Tempo Football
- Constant Off the Ball Movements
- Moving the Ball to the Free Player via Link Players
- Creating Numerical Advantages in Key Areas of the Pitch
- Quick Combination Play
- Constant Pursuit to Exploit Potential Gaps and Spaces
Buďte prvý, kto napíše príspevok k tejto položke.
Len registrovaní užívatelia môžu pridávať články. Prosím prihláste sa alebo sa registrujte.