This FULL COLOUR book provides a tactical analysis of Jürgen Klopp 4-3-3 Attacking Tactics (70 Tactical Examples) for you the coach to learn from one of the best coaches in the world.
Michail Tsokaktsidis is a UEFA 'A' Licence Coach and has used the analysis of Liverpool’s attacking play to create 15 Full Training Sessions (72 Practices and Variations), so you the coach can implement Jürgen Klopp and Liverpool’s 4‐3‐3 tactics into your training sessions.
The aim of the book is to teach you how Klopp’s Liverpool team create chances and score goals using many variations of 11 Tactical Solutions (70 tactical examples) against different opponents, which they used to become a dominate attacking force in Europe, winning the UEFA Champions League and Premier League titles.
Jürgen Klopp Liverpool Tactical Analysis (11 Attacking Solutions):
- Build-up Against a High Press and Play Forward Quickly
- Break Through Pressing and Play in the Space Between the Lines
- Long Passes in Behind with All Opponents Behind the Ball1
- Switch Point of Attack to Weak Side of Ball Oriented Opponents
- Switch Play to the Full Back on the Weak Side for Early Cross
- Technical Lofted Passes into the Box Against Deep Defences
- Combination Play with a Third Man Run Against Organised and Deep Defences
- Attacking on the Flanks Against Deep and Compact Defences
- Exploit Free Spaces in the Opposition’s Half During a Counter Attack from the Low Zone
- Exploit Unbalanced Opponents in the Transition to Attack from the Middle Zone
- Fast Break Attack After Winning the Ball in the High Zone
During the 2018/2019 and 2019/2021 Premier League seasons combined (76 matches), Jürgen Klopp’s Liverpool team have a record of 62 wins, 10 draws, and only 4 losses, and have scored an incredible 174 goals.